Sunday, October 29, 2017

Snippet: Enriching Senses


I've been writing some snippets to work on enriching my writing. They don't really have a place on my story blog so I thought I would share them here.

Snippet: Senses
By Dizzy

Slipping under the covers he was met with the brick wall that was his lover’s back.

He inched closer ever so slowly so as not to wake him. Softly he inhaled in all the scents that was his man.

The citrus soap vied for first place with his natural muskiness. The odor of hard work mixed with a dark earthiness. Underneath it all, was the smell of male sex.

As the aromas swirled throughout his mind, he felt himself start to harden.

The bed moved, the covers rustled, and suddenly he was staring into his dom’s eyes. Arms reached out and pulled him close. Then he was lost to the madness of their love.

End

No comments:

Post a Comment