Saturday, December 2, 2017

FIC: You Aren't A Top by Anda



Title: You Aren’t A Top

Note: Well. I've got a new couple, and they aren't the usual! For one, they're female. ^.^ For two, they're both brats! And for three, in this story they aren't even a couple yet! If I haven't completely turned you off, I'll stop here and say that I hope you enjoy this little story. Please excuse any typos, this isn't edited. ---Anda


You Aren't A Top

"You're not my top. You're not even *a* top!" McKinley Nichols burst out, her voice a high-pitched squeak of indignation. She shook her head, brown curls bouncing, and her green eyes held a slightly panicked glimmer as she stared at her best friend.

"No." Annabeth Schumann's voice was calm and firm. Her dark brown eyes were steady on McKinley and she seemed quite resolute in her intentions. "I'm not a top, and I'm not your top. But you are my friend and I love you and when you disappear for days at a time without a word, I worry. You KNOW this. You know what it does to me."

"I know, but... I.."

"You have to just shut everything out sometimes, Kinley, I understand. Probably more than most. I'm not asking you NOT to disappear, I'm just asking you to TELL me. One message a day. You agreed to that," Annabeth pointedly reminded the other girl.

"I forgot."

"I know. That's why we're talking about it. We care about each other. That means we're responsible to and for one another. How would you feel on the other side of things? If I didn't went radio silent and didn't answer your texts or calls for days? Pretended not to be home when you came?"

Kinley bit her lip and looked at the ground, twisting her hands anxiously. "You're right. but... I'm scared."

"I know, baby. You trust me?" Annabeth asked, her voice softening.

Kinley nodded, unable to look up. Silence stretched between them. "Yeah, Anna. I trust you."

"What are you scared of then, Kins?"

"It's going to change things." Her voice was scarcely above a whisper.

Anna frowned and then shook her head. "No. It really isn't. We're still gonna be the same people. You're still my best friend. We both still need a Top." She grinned when she said it and nudged Kinley until she couldn't help but smile faintly. "I'm just giving you what you need because we both know you need it."

"Because I promised."

"Because you promised."

"And you were worried."

"I was."

"This won't change everything?"

"No, baby. I made an agreement with you, too, remember?"

Kinley nodded.

"If I didn't keep *my* promise, what would you do?"

She looked up then, her eyes as serious as Anna's.

"The same thing you're doing. Okay. I'm ready."

"It's going to hurt."

"I trust you. And I do deserve it. I broke my promise, and I really feel bad. I'm sorry, Anna."

Anna gave her a long, searching look. Finally, she nodded.

"Okay. Grab my brush, please."

Kinley's dismayed expression and the plea in her eyes almost made Anna waver, but she knew that wouldn't do either of them any good.

"McKinley."

Kinley's eyes widened and Anna saw her pupils dilate. Kinley scrambled up off the couch and scampered down the hall. She spent enough time at Anna's apartment to know exactly where to find the brush she'd been asked to retrieve. She returned less than a minute later holding the item with distaste, relinquishing it without protest wgen Anna expectantly held out her hand.

It wasn't anything fancy. Anna'd gotten it at Wal-Mart and it wasn't even as big as her hand. It was wooden, though, not plastic, and Anna knew from popping the thing against her own leg that it had a biting sting.

"I'm not going to do this bare, but I do want you to take those off," Anna said, using the brush to point at Kinley's jeans. She heard the sharp intake of breath and watched color blossom on Kinley's cheeks, but to the other girl's credit she didn't argue.



When Kinley had taken off her jeans, Anna instructed her to lie across her lap. She'd scooted back against the cushions, and Kinley was able to stretch out with her legs and chest supported by the sofa.

Anna looked down at the seat of her best friend's purple panties and bit her lip. She'd seen Kinley in less. They'd teased each other about this before, spanking each other. They'd even playfully swatted at each other on occasion. This, though? This was surreal. When she and Kinley had made their promises to each other, they'd done so for good reason, and had agreed to hold each other to them. The consequence had been mutually decided and agreed on. Anna just hadn't banked on actually having to follow through.

She sucked in a deep breath. "Kins," she said quietly, her voice surprisingly steady and calm despite her inner turmoil, "I want you to think about your promise and why it's important that you keep it. I don't want to do this again."

I really don't.

"Okay, Anna." Kinley sounded small and even a little scared, and Anna gently stroked her back.

"It's going to be all right," she murmured to her best friend as she tightened her grip on the brush. "I love you.

Anna pulled her wrist back and snapped the brush down sharply. She winced at the sound a second before Kinley's stunned "Ow!" reached her ears. Kinley jerked at the second sharp swat of the brush and Anna held her firmly, letting the weight of her arm settle across Kinley's back. She forced herself to focus on where she landed the brush, taking care not to swat too high. Moderating her force to not swat too hard. Listening to the sound of the brush rather than the hissing and yelping and, eventually, sniffling.

Anna paused briefly to carefully lift the leg of Kinley's panties and check the color of the skin underneath when she heard the first sniffles. Her heart tightened at the angry pink that confronted her. She swallowed and adjusted her hold on the brush.

"Anna..." Was it just her, or did Kinley's voice sound watery?

"Shh, baby, we're not quite done yet." Anna wasn't even sure she'd actually spoken until Kinley whimpered and she caught the small nod in her peripheral vision.

Anna braced herself, sure Kinley was doing the same, and raised the brush again. This time, she swatted lower, the brush briskly smacking the lower curves of Kinley's bottom that her panties didn't cover. She'd gotten in four good swats before the full impact seemed to register and Kinley kicked.

"Anna, I'm sorry!"

"I know you are, Kins, and I forgive you," Anna said, still swatting despite Kinley's kicking and the sudden squirming that made her have to tighten her hold on her friend, "but we made an agreement and I'm going to stick to my word. I want you to remember that agreement next time you need to escape. It's okay to retreat, it's okay to hide, but you check in."

Kinley's sit-spots were as hotly pink as her bottom had been when Anna stopped speaking and Anna could feel the tremors under her left arm as Kinley cried into the sofa cushion. She put down the brush and used her hand to land three hard swats to the tops of Kinley's thighs.

"You don't break your promise to me," she said as she swatted. It was personal, and she wanted Kinley to feel that. When she was done, her own palm was pink and stinging and she rubbed it against her jeaned thigh.

"I won't, Anna! I won't. I'm sorry!"

"Come here, baby, scoot up," Anna invited, steadying Kinley as she shifted until she could curl comfortably into Anna's side. She blinked, startled to realize her own eyes were wet as she put her arm around Kinley and held her close. "It's okay, Kins. We're good, I forgive you. I know you'll remember."

Kinley wiped at her eyes, sucking in shuddering breaths as she calmed down. Her butt was hot and stinging fiercely, but she felt calmer than she had all day. Things did seem set to rights, and if they felt different, it wasn't bad.

"I will," she assured Anna. "I don't want you doing that again."

"Me either," Anna emphatically agreed. "We need a top."

There was silence for a second and then Kinley giggled. Anna's lips twitched as she tried to fight it, but when Kinley laughed again, she couldn't help it. Before they knew it, both girls were caught up in a giggling fit.

"We so do," Kinley agreed. "Someday, Anna. Someday."

TBC





No comments:

Post a Comment