Monday, April 16, 2018

FIC The Fright of a Master by Carrol



I had posted on the Den my excitement that there is going to be a new Jurrasic Park movie. This sparked Carrol into writing this story!


All mistakes are mine Thanks Dizzy for your help with the booboo's
.

Title: The Fright of a Master
Characters: Matt/Cody
Series: Master and Slave series

My boi was a nut about The Walking Dead show as well as Fear the Walking Dead. Normally I make sure he is in bed by nine however on Sundays I let him watch his two shows while I do a little catch up on work. I may be a master but I don’t like horror movies or zombie shows. They are too gross. I'm not into gore. I was in the middle of a purchase order when I heard a high pitch scream.


“MASTER!”


I took off in a panic out the office door to find Cody inches away from the flat screen. All I saw was a T-rex on the screen,


“What the hell boi?” I demanded with my hand on my chest, He looked up at me with excitement in his eyes.


“There’s a new Jurassic Park movie coming out! I’ve got to see it please,” He told me as he bounced up and down.


“You gave me a heart attack over a movie” I scolded. “I should spank you.” I snapped.


He looked at me and blinked. He closed his eyes and looked down at his knees


'Oh hell,' It makes my heart hurt when he does that. He looks so...not sure how to put it...ashamed of himself when he looks that way.


“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” He told me. “But I’ve got to see it."


“When does it come out?” I asked him.


“June this year,” He told me.


I closed my eyes, grumbled "spoiled brat", and walked back into the office,


“Does that mean I get to see it?” He asked.


I knew he was he was on bouncing on the sofa, looking out the door.


"Do you sit on furniture like that?" I barked.


"No sir, sorry sir," He told me. "But can I?" He asked.


“I'll. See,” I told him.


“Thank you, sir,” He said and I heard him say, "Yes". I knew he pumped his hand in the air and bounced on the sofa like he was five instead of his age.


I sat down at my desk and said, "Settle down or go to bed."


I found the ticket place I use to purchase tickets. I looked up when the movie was going to show. Preordering tickets are cheaper that way, I knew he’d go but I wanted someone else to go with him, so I bought two. Lee may go with him even though I dislike that guy and he knew it. My pop loved that kind of shit so I am pretty sure if I asked he would go with Cody. Andy and I took after dad on that side. He could not stand that kind of stuff either. I knew Vinnie liked that kind of stuff also. I thought for a moment and then hit click.


I tap the buy button and in seconds my phone beeped. I got the notice that three tickets were purchased on my Visa card. I knew the three would love to watch it together. I close the phone and sat back and listened to my boi gasp and yell "oh hell! No, run stupid run! Don't go in there! They are going to eat you". God, I loved him so much.



End


No comments:

Post a Comment